01386 555 353
‘Sew Easy To Do’ offers High Quality Clothing alterations and repairs to Ladies, Men’s and children's clothing.
Our aim is to offer customers a professional service, with the emphasis on Quality alterations to your garments. As each customer is unique therefore the alterations will be as individualised as the customer. Quotes for work will not be given over the phone or by email.
Terms & Conditions:
1. All garments MUST be clean (Freshly washed or Dry Cleaned) before being brought in for alterations. We reserve the right to reject dirty garments.
We Strongly recommend New items be first washed and dried in the way you will continue caring for the garment, this is to reduce any shrinkage Before Altering ! We cannot be held responsible if this is not done.
2. Clients MUST bring the correct Shoes and/or Underwear/Bra/slips they intend wearing with their outfit during fittings as this can and often changes the way a garment hangs and fits. Once the garment is finished, it may not be possible to rectify the length or other areas if it is not correct.
We reserve the right to make an additional charge for any further alterations so incurred.
3. Please provide a bag and/or hanger for your garments. Just rolled up in a ball will not do !
4. Off cuts will be recycled unless the client specifically requests otherwise.
5. Garments will be altered exactly as pinned by the client but I will happily pin for you.
6. Every attempt will be made to contact customers by email and by phone to let them know their items are finished. Dates and times are recorded. Items not collected within 4 weeks will be donated to a charity shop.
7. All work must be paid for in Full before garments can be removed. Cash payment - No Cheques.
~ Thank You
|Prom Dress / Ball Gown Alterations|
|Great Sewing & Craft Supplies|
|FREE Sewing Machine Needle Cards|
|Local Sewing Shows|